Effective date: March 31, 2017
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
DWF may also retain the content of your communications, videos, contributed materials, posts, chats, conversation and any other form of information exchange (“user content”) however the Company will not rent, trade, barter, sell, make available, transfer, provide or disclose your personal information and user content to any third party organizations without your permission except in certain limited circumstances:
- We may be obliged under certain laws or by court orders from competent authorities to transfer your personal data, communications and/or traffic data without your permission or prior knowledge. The Company may receive requests from state, provincial or federal law enforcement organizations or a court or another authority or regulatory agency with appropriate jurisdiction to retain or provide personal data, and/or traffic data and/or communications content. We will provide this data and any assistance needed in order to fulfill the request.
- In order to efficiently provide the Service(s) that you have or may request from the Company or to assist the Company with policing and preventing fraud, it may be necessary to share your personal and traffic data with vendors or other service providers, partners, carriers or distributors. The Company requires that all third party organizations take appropriate measures and observe all relevant legislation in the jurisdiction/area they operate in to protect your personal and traffic data.
- DWF reserves the right to share aggregated and anonymous information with third parties for marketing, research or for any other purpose.
The Company may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of the Company or Our customers and users, including the enforcement of Our Agreements governing your use of Service; or (c) when We believe such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of the Company, its employees, customers or the public.
DWF cannot and will not ensure or provide privacy or security for any information you voluntarily provide through your use of chats, boards, forums and any/all other areas as provided by DWF. Additionally, We cannot and will not ensure or provide privacy or security for any information you voluntarily provide in any emails you choose to send to any contacts you have made or may make through any part of the DWF Website. We strongly encourage Our users to exercise caution in providing any personal or identifying information to anyone through or outside of Our Service or websites.
DWF may use third-party companies to provide various types of optional services. Services may include but are not limited to advertisements, which may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Website, queries made through the Website or other information. If you choose to use any of those services or you choose to visit other organizations through websites accessed through advertisements on the DWF Website, the IP address of the computer you are using to access the website may be disclosed to those third-party companies and We may use information that you provide in any public profile you use on DWF to display ads or services that may be relevant to you. These outside websites and companies will have a different policy with regards to your information and are not under the control of the Company. Any personal information gathered by these companies is subject to their privacy policies, user agreements and terms and conditions and DWF is not responsible for such personal data.
The manner, mode and extent of advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
In consideration for DWF granting you access to and use of the Website, you agree that DWF may place such advertising on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly: such as your username, password and email address as well as other requested information upon sign up with the Service such as profile information such as names, photos and other personally identifying information. Other information that you will submit to us directly via your use of the service may include photos, comments, communications between you and other users and links to your friends that you choose to “find” through the Service that may be using the Service.
Analytics: We may use third-party analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends. These tools will collect information sent by your device or our Service, including but not limited to, the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in such a way so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Instagram.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION: Information that we collect may be used to help you sign in more efficiently, provide personalized content to you which may include advertisements, personalized content including tailored ads and/or promotional marketing, develop and test new features, monitor analytics and diagnose any technical problems or glitches
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION: Except as noted in this Policy, we will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your consent.
Parties with whom we may share your information: We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services.
We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that assist us in providing the Service to you ("Partners"). Our Partners will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners in order for them to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may remove parts of your personally identifying data and share such data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content: Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose or post to the Service becomes available to the public. Once you have shared or posted content which becomes publicly available, that User Content may be re-shared by others and will become searchable by others using the Service. Any information that you may remove may have already been shared by other Users or third parties and such copies will continue to exist.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm: We may be required to access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent any illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION: any information collected by us may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we maintain facilities. DWF, our Affiliates or Partners may transfer information collected, including personal information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. By registering and using the Service, you consent to this transfer of information.
DWF cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and other account information.
Your information may be kept for a reasonable amount of time following any termination of your account for backup, and/or audit purposes.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION: You may update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY: We do not knowingly allow registration or collect or solicit any information whatsoever from individuals under 13 years of age. Our services are not intended for children under this age and should we discover that we have inadvertently collected any such information without parental consent, we shall immediately delete such information.